· 4 x Attenuverters with dedicated outputs.
· 1 x Mixed output for channels 1 and 2.
· 1 x Mixed output for channels 3 and 4.
· 1 x Mixed output for all channels.
· Channels 2 and 4 are normalled to +5V.
This utility module can be used to mix CV signals and/or audio signals. The very low output impedance of the mixers mean it can be used to mix V/Oct signals from a keyboard or sequencer and drive the exponential FM (V/Oct) input of any oscillator.
This module can be used to mix both Moo Moo Dual Oscillator outputs as well the divided outputs from the Tiny Tot Utility to produce really rich sounds.
Each channel has an LED that shows green for positive voltage at the output or orange for negative voltage.